The Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education (CBDCE) is pleased to offer media professionals information about the organization and the CDCES certification program. Learn more about why the CDCES is the most recognized credential in diabetes care and education since 1986.
Resources for Media Professionals
CBDCE General Information
- 2021 Count of CDCES by State
- CBDCE Announces New Scholarship Program
- Changes to Initial CDCES Certification Eligibility Requirements
- CBDCE & ADCES Announce Applications Open for Fellowship
- CBDCE Announces Benjamin Klein as the 2021 Chair
- CBDCE & ADCES Announce Recipient of the Fellowship Award - Oct 2020
- Upcoming Research from CBDCE & ADCES Fellowship Recipient -Dr. Julia Blanchette
- Surveys of CDCESs Experience During COVID-19
- CBDCE Achieves Online Excellence with New Website
- CBDCE Chair's July 2020 Message
- CBDCE & ADCES Foundation Mentored Post-Doctoral Fellowship – June 2020
- CBDCE Statement of Solidarity – June 2020
- CBDCE Chair's April 2020 Message
- CBDCE Chair's March 2020 Message – COVID-19
- CBDCE Chair’s February 2020 Message – CDCES Credential Transition
- Jasmine D. Gonzalvo, PharmD Named 2020 Chair
- 2020 New Board Members Announced
- 2020 Credential & Organization Name Changes
- 2020 Count of CDCES by State
CBDCE Speaker Requests
Are you considering having a speaker conduct a presentation on the value of CDCES certification and the steps to becoming certified? The CBDCE normally sets some funds aside each year to support the CBDCE CEO, Sheryl Traficano at presentation events across the country.
Do you have a program/event where your organization or university would like to promote CDCES certification? You can request a speaker opportunity. For more information, contact Susan Hall, Marketing and Communications Manager at email@example.com or 224.607.6242.
Meet Sheryl Traficano, CBDCE CEO.