The Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education (CBDCE) is pleased to offer media professionals information about the organization and the CDCES certification program. Learn more about why the CDCES is the most recognized credential in diabetes care and education for the past 34+ years.
Resources for Media Professionals
CBDCE General Information
- CBDCE Chair's July 2020 Message
- CBDCE & ADCES Foundation Mentored Post-Doctoral Fellowship – June 2020
- CBDCE Statement of Solidarity – June 2020
- CBDCE Chair's April 2020 Message
- CBDCE Chair's March 2020 Message – COVID-19
- CBDCE Chair’s February 2020 Message – CDCES Credential Transition
- Jasmine D. Gonzalvo, PharmD Named 2020 Chair
- 2020 New Board Members Announced
- 2020 Credential & Organization Name Changes
- 2020 Count of CDCES by State
CBDCE Speaker Requests
Are you considering having a speaker talk about the value and the process of becoming certified as a CDCES? The CBDCE normally sets some funds aside each year to support the CEO, Sheryl Traficano at events across the country. Do you have an program/event where your organization/university would like to promote CDCES certification? To request a speaker opportunity, please contact Susan Hall, Marketing and Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224.607.6242.