CBDCE occasionally works with other organizations to advance the care, treatment and education of people living with diabetes.
- Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (ADCES) is a professional membership organization dedicated to promoting the expertise of the diabetes educator, ensuring the delivery of quality diabetes self-education to the person with diabetes and contributing to the future direction of the profession.
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) has a mission to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- The College Diabetes Network (CDN) is a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is singularly focused on providing young adults with T1D the peer connections they value, and expert resources they need, to successfully manage the challenging transition to independence at college and beyond.
- Children with Diabetes focuses on care today, so we are ready for a cure tomorrow. CWD provides support, education, and inspiration to empower families and all people living with diabetes to enjoy healthy, enriched lives.
- Diabetes Dietetic Practice Group (DDPG) is one of the most active specialty groups of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, providing members with the opportunity to earn at least 18 CEUs per year to maintain their CDCES and RDN credentials! DDPG provides its members a variety benefits, including evidence-based handouts, peer-reviewed publications, educational webinars, networking opportunities and more to advance their practice and propel their careers. Their mission is to optimize the prevention and management of diabetes through person-centered care, including nutrition and collaborative partnerships.